Navajo Nation

Navajo Nation
Navajo Nation

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Navajo Name(s)



Residing in the regions of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado, the Navajo Indian Tribe also refers to themselves as "Dineh". This term they use to refer to their tribe is translated to "the people". The area that they reside in was heavily fought for, since the Spanish and other Indian tribes insisted on taking over their land.



The Navajo Ways of Life - Research Papers - Katy0215The Navajo Ways of Life. http://www.termpaperwarehouse.com/essay-on/The-Navajo-Ways-Of-Life/91030 . Accessed March 18 2015.

1 comment:

  1. I believe having different names or nicknames is a common thing for many people around the world. I have a couple of nicknames myself. My friends and family refer to me as Kim, Kimmy, Kimberly, Kimbo, and Kimantha. Nicknames can be unique to the person who gives it to you, and it could tell a story behind its meaning and how you got the nickname.

    ReplyDelete